Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Private Beemer 325Ci Sports

This definitely falls into the 'older' category of work I've been doing. Even though I've never blogged about it.

Well, the story of this one is that this beemer belongs to a friend of mine who is probably one of the biggest BMW fans I know. Really, this guy can tell you the history & minute by minute details of BMW. He also takes the prize for most careful car owner I've ever met. I think this beemer even has it's own blanket for when it gets parked at night. :P Ok, maybe not that bad...

Anyways, we took this shoot out to Stellenbosch area & it's really one of the best places to shoot. Purely because you can chose if you want to be in between the mountains or forest drives... Superb location I still use often.

There was a deal that we were going to do a part-2 of this shoot in a city scape, but to be honest, its never happened just yet. I very very seldom have 'free time' & the times I do, the car owner is busy. So we like trains passing in the night. Maybe I'll get round to it someday...



1 comment:

ArgExotics ™ said...

http://argexotics.blogspot.com/