Monday, March 2, 2009

Back from the dead... almost.

It pains me to have had such a huge gap in my blogging. Months. A whole new year even decided to come around between when I left off & now... it's a tale that makes voilin players appear magically at my side.

In any case, I'm back on the blog wagon. I've got myself setup with one of my clients NeoTel, so I now am connecting wirelessly with my telephone unit thingy that has an aerial. Very cool indeed.

This is just basically a refresher post to introduce a huge amount of updates which will be streaming in over the next couple weeks. This week I'm shooting non-stop till Friday night, so I doubt I'll be getting any time for blogging.

But the weekend shall bring the new images I've been doing since the end of last year... and there are lots! With some awesome stories too.

No comments: