Thursday, July 10, 2008

Oh the Prizes...!

I have several things to post for my published work for July/August mags. I want to first mention a rather nice surprise I got a few days ago. A while back I had submitted a photo to PiX Magazine, and then as all things go, forgot about it.

I got a surprise email telling me I had won the Readers Pic of the months July/August. With that bit of news came a brand new Tamrac Camera Bag. I recieved it this morning via courier and have only had a few minutes to check it out. Looks very neat! When I have a bit more time (before I shoot again on Friday morning at sparrows fart) I'll transfer all my gear & get it all nice.


For those of you who follow my work, you will notice it's a pic you have seen before. One of my favourite from the Eleanor shoot.

3 comments:

Pseudonaja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pseudonaja said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pseudonaja said...

I had that pic as my desktop wallpaper for a while. Had lotsa people asking about it.

Is it the bag pictured in the corner? I've always wanted one of those! I'm a gear-fanatic mixed with OCD organizer so you can see why...

Congrats, btw...