Thursday, July 10, 2008

Tear: Wiel Aug 08 (SEAT vs Mazda 5)

This shoot was a bit of a "soccer mom's" car shoot-out. Or at least the Mazda 5 looked the part. I'm no motoring journalist on any scale, so that's just my opinion. The Mazda 5 did have these very cool remote slide doors! I was rather fascinated with those. To get a proper run down on these cars, I would suggest picking up the new issue of Wiel rather.

Just a note on the opening DPS, it was another style driven by the "Advertisement" type of image. I rather liked how it came out. Now to just get both SEAT & Mazda to let me do their commercial work. :)



1 comment:

Pseudonaja said...

That first double-page makes me think of Robot Wars when they introduce the competitors. Looks really cool.

I don't like the Mazda 5. Drove one for a few days while on holiday and though a nice feature for picking up kids, the sliding door gets annoying really quick. Though it handles pretty nicely (very small turning radius) it's still a long car with you up at the front, like a bus. Do not want.