Tuesday, May 27, 2008

New assistant on the team

My previous assistant decided to abandon the assisting life for a more stable life of retail. I can't blame him, the unsureness of freelancing is not for everyone. And people don't stay assistants forever either. They learn from working with you & then move on the bigger & greater things.

In anycase, I put a small word out that I was looking for another assistant. I was overwhelmed with emails. I had people asking if they could quit their 9-5 rat race jobs to come work with me. It was absolutely crazy. I had to disappoint alot of people. I needed a student. Ideally someone who was in for the experience & love for photography.

I finally found a guy who fitted the profile. Mr Carlo. I've met with him & glad to have him as my new assistant. He is a photography student who is doing his 2nd year studies. He has a great passion for photography & a keen desire to learn.

So a big welcome to the latest addition to the team. :)

3 comments:

Pseudonaja said...

Do we get to see Mr Carlo? Your previous assistant managed to get himself caught in a shot or two...

I hope the bastard's into cars aswell...

Seagram Pearce Photography said...

hehe, I'll see if I can snap a few pics of him.

Just coming home now from shooting for 2 days solid now, he has been extremely helpful. Pro-active! Super important. And yeah, we shot the new Merc CL63 today, I don't think he minded too much. hahaha

Drystan said...

haha... i was the cool assistant.... but hey maybe one day again i'll be help old Seagram again, hey boet? lol