Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Weekend Random's #04

I do need to apologise. I am a day late with the Weekend Random post. But in my defense, I have been busy with more things to tell you about.

For example yesterday, I did another shoot for WIEL magazine, which is going to rock people's socks! I am on a huge campaign to achieve 'Advertising Campaign' levels of work. And I think this shoot I did yesterday started hinting at it. Its actually a completely different way of shooting completely. I had to make a determined effort to shoot differently, with my ultimate goal in mind.

But enough about that. My weekend past. It was indeed a busy one. Not really to do with any work related things, but I was all over the place. Lets tell the story...

Cafe Caprice. Camps Bay. They have THE best buffalo wings EVER! But then failed miserably on the calamari. As seen bellow there was left over calamari (which was completely gross, tough & felt like I was chewing on my 15" tires with some spices). While in the background, was the completely devoured buffalo wings. Which we had to fight over. :P


And then moving onto another place which name eludes me, the view had such a Miami feel to it. Pic is colour corrected (before you say, hey those trees look a little on the blue side). Of course this just made me miss traveling, and makes me want to get on a plane to visit all the places I've been before: London, Miami, LA, New York, etc. *le sigh*

And then the best T-Shirt I've seen in a while: "I'm the hot friend" with a matching "I'm the loud friend". Classic.

No comments: