Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Supercars of the World Series

Seeing as I ultimately want to become one of the authority figures in automotive photography in SA, let me post some more automotive photography I have done. I intend on winning the 2008 Automotive Photographer of the year award, as well as place in the FujiFilm Professional Photographic Competition for 2008, for the Automotive category. I'll keep working towards that, and if I do indeed win any awards, I'll be sure to let everyone know about it. :D

Right, this post is for a personal series called "Supercars of the World". It comprises of a interior shot done in similar style, but only of an exotic car. Below is the interior of an Audi R8, Ferrari 599GTB, & Maserati.

The original idea was to create something which had a very advertorial feel to it. Something you would see for a motoring manufacturer advert. Its also ultimately my goal to shoot for car manufacturers, this is a future prospect when I have refined my work a lot more.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

amazing shots, I've had that idea too, to clip in some insane backgrounds, u have done it better tho... :) great lighting too, love those shots!!