Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Not Forgotten

To all my masses of adoring fans *cough*, I just want to say that I've not forgotten about my blog. I know the weekend has come & gone (with the new one looming ahead), and there hasn't been any post.

Things have been a little on the hectic side. I've changed slightly in my schedule slightly, so I found myself without an internet connection for a few days. BUT, I have finally taken the plunge, and now have gotten myself a wireless uncapped connection for home. Yay me. I've been told I can't complain about it only being a 256k connection, so I won't go into details of how much slower it is than I'm used to. :P

Just a quick summary of what I've been up to this last week:
- End of last week I did a shoot for WIEL magazine. It will be in the July issue.
- Yesterday I did another shoot for WIEL magazine, this time their monthly car shootout (2 cars). Also July issue if I'm not mistaken.

Unfortunately I can't post any pictures of that yet, as it has to go to print first. But, I can say that both shoots are definitely a new personal benchmark in terms of my level of work.

As far as forthcoming attractions go, at the end of the month I have a shoot (in planning) that has a definite... ancient vintag to it. I don't want to give too much away. :)
And then the start of May, I'll be bringing you something on wheels. Thats bright orange & if you blink, it would pass you. :D I know its all very secretive, but I like to keep something to the imagination.

Thats it from me for now, I'll be back later this week with some random play-arounds I'm doing.

No comments: