Thursday, June 5, 2008

TopCar Magazine

It is always so much more rewarding to work for something, chase after it, and then finally manage to attain it. For the past couple months, I've been working towards shooting for TopCar Magazine. IMO its one of the top, best quality, nicest (english) automotive magazines we have in SA.

Today I have just concluded my first shoot with TopCar. Its a bit of a personal milestone which I wanted to share with you (those who read my blog & follow my work). I am proud to say that I shoot for this magazine & definitely look forward to all the shoots to follow.

I want to say a personal thank you to the editor, Pierre, for saying I needed to try harder all those months ago. I definitely did put my heart & soul into working harder. Its finally starting to pay off.

I am in no way at the pinnacle of where I want to be regarding my automotive photography. There is no limit. This is one of those days when I am reminded that I am so fortunate to be doing exactly what I want & to be living out my passion. Thanks to everyone for the constant support & kind words which keep me going through thick & thin.

No comments: