Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Brand new Gallery Website!

So however you managed to find the blog, be it from the main website, a link, signature, forum post, etc. I want to now direct some attention to my main gallery website: www.seagrampearce.com.

I have been spending countless nights & early hours putting it together. Its simple. Simplistic. Sophisticated. There are a few technical issues with the new gallery which the more tech savvy guys will pick up on. I'm well aware of them... I've had some great mates help me with some pointers. Those changes will be coming in v2.0. Hopefully as soon as I can get some more time.

So if you haven't gone to take a look, go check it out. Alot of new work, but only the best. Rather a small strong portfolio, than a huge average one.

1 comment:

Pseudonaja said...

I have a small suggestion that you might want to look into:

When you click on a link, while the mouse is down there's a brightly coloured border around the linked object. Maybe just add a section to your style sheet to fix that...

Other than that, it's amazing. Go ImageReady!