Wednesday, March 12, 2008

2nd Day Running...

While it might not be a completely momentous event for all, I have reached my 2nd day of keeping my blog. Just a bit of history, the first one I ever started, which was a personal one about the usual life, love, and everything else, lasted a whole 14 minutes. The time it took to make my first post. Yep. Sad indeed.

The second blog was aimed at doing Photoshop tutorials, along with 3D rendering. That one lasted an entire 15 minutes. It took me an extra minute to upload the pics. Yes, v2.0 of my blogging history now came included with pictures. I was evolving.

This would be the third blog I have started. But fortunately, this time, I have a constant & steady stream of things to showcase, write about, talk about, etc. Yep, my photography has taken its hold of me, and I do it full time. Freelance. That used to be such a dreaded word to me. Yet now, it stands for everything I live for. Its my freedom to experience so many things I would never even come close to, if I were desk bound.

So, as I post like crazy, I am mostly just posting the last few months of work & highlights. When I've done a major "catch up" session, then I will slow things down somewhat, have things to post as I do them, and generally take a bit more time to write about whats happening in my photographic world. Of course, I'll have the time to post about my research I'm doing on various projects, etc.

So yeah, things are fresh. Things are new. But I would love to bring you something you can read every week, check out new pics (btw, I've decided to keep it to 3 pics per post. I've visited some other blogs which have literally 100 pics per post, and it just kills the pc).

So do your thing, show your support, refer work my way, email me about things you want to see or hear about, or of course, if you have some work for me. :D

No comments: